[GRLUG] What are the notable LUGs in the state?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:58:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 15:37 -0400, Ben Rousch wrote:
>> I have heard of these two:
>> MUG: Michigan!/usr/group
>> http://www.mug.org/twiki/bin/view/Mugwiki/WebHome
>> GLLUG: Greater Lansing Linux Users Group
>> http://gllug.org/
>> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I know of GRLUG and WMLUG, but what other LUGs are there in the state
>> > with an active membership of 10 or more?
>
> Define "active"?  I would not be surprised at a all if that number [of
> LUGs] is zero.  Does WMLUG average more than 10 attendees at a meeting?
> It might be close.

Participants in any related social context. In GRLUG, I'd count the
mailing list, structured meetings like the ones Casey puts together,
the Saturday Socials, the IRC channel (not really counting lurkers).
By that definition, GRLUG qualifies as Active several times over. :)