[GRLUG] Linux System Administrator Opportunity

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 23:20:22 UTC 2010

There's a weird effect there, too; the more experience you have, the
more you're worth. The more you're worth, the less likely you are to
get a long-term contract; the highest skill levels cost enough that
the companies who need them are unlikely to need them long enough to
justify the cost before finding a cheaper way to achieve output.