[GRLUG] Server migration

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:41:13 EDT 2010

Don't forget the IRC channel; that might sooth any withdrawals you
might be feeling. :)

#grlug
irc.freenode.net
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=grlug

If it helps, leave it open in a separate tab; IRC isn't known for
quick replies. :)

Also, don't forget the Saturday Social...2PM-6PM at the Grandville
Subway/Biggby. Stop by IRC if you need directions. :)