[GRLUG] [OFFTOPIC] Out-of-state moving plans put off

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Mon Jun 7 20:19:28 EDT 2010

Cottonwood Forest is nice and they almost always have openings.

This may be too-far south / west of Grand Rapids for you (Jenison,
near the baldwin street exit), but I like them, and they have various
two-bedroom options. Biking distance from GRLUG Saturday Meetups.

http://cottonwoodforest.net/

-- Matt