[GRLUG] HP mini 311 & Meego

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Wed Jul 21 07:31:08 EDT 2010

I have currently have [temporary] access to a HP mini 311, but
unfortunately it has Windows 7 installed.  Anyone know of a USB boot
image of a Meego distribution I could try on this (via a USB thumb
drive)?

<http://meego.com/devices/netbook>
<http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_can_series.do?storeName=computer_store&category=notebooks&a1=Category&v1=Mini&series_name=mini311_series&jumpid=in_R329_prodexp/hhoslp/psg/notebooks/Mini/mini311_series>
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>