[GRLUG] source control - once again...

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:55:32 EST 2010

I've discussed this with some of you, and I apologize if you see the same
question.  I am attempting to get my work and life into hg.  I have it
installed on most of my machines, and have a bitbucket account with a single
repo (slestak/dotfiles).

Getting ~/.vimrc and ~/vimfiles captured was my primary motivation.

I understand the best practice for repo layouts is to not store items that
wouldn't "ship" together in the same repo.  Does that mean if I need a
scratchpad for 10-15 small projects and wip do i need 10-15 repo's?  Some is
for work, some is personal.