[GRLUG] Jenison Electrician

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:52:16 EST 2010

When I first moved into this house, I had a circuit that wouldn't come
on.  A day and a half later the circuit was on(no one did anything)
and has been on ever since.  I would like to get a professional in
there to see if I have a loose connection somewhere before it heats up
too much and take the house with it.  I am imagining that some
electricians might have something like a thermal imager to look for
those loose connections, but maybe I've watched too many tv shows.

Share and Enjoy
Ben