[GRLUG] legal drm-free mp3 downloads on ubuntu

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Mon Jan 25 20:42:45 EST 2010

Top posting because I'm not really responding to any specific thing below.

I looked into the Amazon app, and even downloaded it, but I just couldn't
bring myself to use root to install a closed source Amazon app on my linux
box.  Yeah, it's probably fine, but Amazon has shown no qualms about being
evil in the past, and I didn't think it was worth it.