[GRLUG] NOT LINUX - Google chrome

mailtonick mailtonick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:55:16 EST 2010

I've been using it extensively, and also set it up for a colleague who had
similar requirements as you - running many tabs and she wanted it to run
throughout the day without crashing (which firefox would with her load).
She's been happy with that aspect.

One issue is that some webpages still explicitly look for Internet explorer
or at least Firefox for certain functions. ADP payroll for example. You
could use a user agent switcher if inclined.
I second Topher's displeasure with the extensions, they're still maturing.
I'd wait another month before venturing there.

Nick