[GRLUG] GRLUG ForSale:

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:50:14 EST 2010

It was suggested to me after a failed few attempts to sell on Craigslist
that I should offer my wares here.  I have a Dual 3.06 Ghz Xeon server
available that I had grand and glorious plans for.  Unfortunately I won't be
having the time to pursue those concepts so I am wondering if anyone here is
interested.  Here's what I know:

It comes with 1 GB of RAM and recently had a RAID array of 10k drives taken
from it. It has an optical drive but comes without HDDs or OS.

Everything is in complete working order and should make for an excellent
server for you.

Some more info about this server:

Motherboard is an Intel Server Board retailing for $249 -
http://hypermicro.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=MBIN613

CPU info from Ubuntu (I don't know exactly which processor it is):
ubuntu at ubuntu:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 15
model : 2
model name : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.06GHz
stepping : 9
cpu MHz : 3057.060
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 1
core id : 0
cpu cores : 1
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 2
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe pebs bts cid xtpr
bogomips : 6118.90
clflush size : 64

processor : 1
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 15
model : 2
model name : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.06GHz
stepping : 9
cpu MHz : 3057.060
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 3
siblings : 1
core id : 0
cpu cores : 1
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 2
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe pebs bts cid xtpr
bogomips : 6114.12
clflush size : 64

I have some pics if you are interested.
--