[GRLUG] what's the opposite of a KVM?

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon Feb 15 13:17:06 EST 2010

I'm looking for a piece of hardware that is kind of like a KVM but more
of its opposite.  Whereas a KVM enables one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
to control multiple boxes, I want to be able to flip a switch that moves
control of my laptop on my desk to a keyboard, monitor, and mouse on my
table in my office.  Any ideas?  I've tried googling for this multiple
ways but my searches keep ending up with KVMs.
--
john-thomas
------