[GRLUG] Putting out feelers

donlumber at comcast.net donlumber at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 07:27:00 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: mikemol at gmail.com
To: "List GRLUG" <grlug at grlug.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 10:27:17 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [GRLUG] Putting out feelers

My employer is looking for server colocation options in the vicinity, to support telecommuting in our infrastructure; some infrastructure that would normally sit within our office is going to need a home with a slightly beefier network connection. (The office Internet connection only gets about 512Kb/s up, and there's no economical way to get that increased, thanks to a quirk of location.) The real trouble is that before this need arose, a significant investment was made into hardware upgrades that aren't easily convertible to racks; We're looking for a place to be able to locate two full-tower PCs, and (I'd estimate) an up speed of between 10-20Mb/s for sharing between both file transfer and VOIP. -- :wq
_______________________________________________ grlug mailing list grlug at grlug.org http://shinobu.grlug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/grlug

I second the reply that said n-vint. Casey Dubois would be a good contact to start with =)

Also WMIS does colo and there are racks or shelves for PCs.