[GRLUG] sysadmin job opening

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:38:34 EST 2010

On (timestamp), (person) wrote:

 > On (older timestamp), (other person wrote)
 > > One clause or contiguous point.
 >
 > Interspersed reply to first contiguous point.

This would be an example of an interspersed reply.

 > > Another clause or contiguous point.
 > >
 > > Still another clause.
 >
 > Interspersed reply to subsequent clauses

This would be another example of an interspersed reply.

Stuff like that is helpful for maintaining context and breaking a
conversation down into discussion of various points. Of course,
top-posting|bottom-posting is fine for simple responses. (I won't argue
which of those two is better, as that's a decades-old argument that will
never come to a conclusion...)