[GRLUG] Wyse thin clients

Michael Glaske mglaske at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:35:16 EST 2010

I have used them before in numerous places.  Bar Code Scanners usually work
and emulate a keyboard, so they will definitely work if they are of that
type.  Some of them emulate a serial port, and that can be passed through
the thin client depending upon the type and protocol you are using (RDP,
ICA, etc).  Others are proprietary, but not very common, and those probably
will not work.

95% of them simply emulate a keyboard, so those types are 100% supported.