[GRLUG] GR area ISPs

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Wed Dec 8 10:22:42 EST 2010

I currently use Azulstar Wimax, and it's been pretty good. I've recently
had some problems with my VOIP behind it, but I hope they are temporary.
>From memory, it is about $35 / month for 3 megabit. The thing that might
be a problem for fellow geeks is that their network is behind NAT and
does not give out real Internet IP's. This doesn't cause a problem for
me, so I haven't asked if they have an option that isn't behind NAT.