[GRLUG] GR area ISPs

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:27:31 EST 2010

I haven't had too terrible service yet from Comcast, it's just the price is
pretty steep to get the speeds I am now used to.  I can't wait until someone
shows up in the neighborhood with some real competition.  Let us know if you
decide to try that Clear 4G and how it works out.  I was just looking at
their flyer today, and I was somewhat intrigued.

What kind of speeds can be expected from 4G?
--
Dave