[GRLUG] GR area ISPs

Rob Steenwyk rsteenwyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:55:43 EST 2010

Comcast is supposedly rolling out DOCSIS 3 in a matter of months in downtown
GR. I heard this from a tech I had come out to look into some issues. Not
sure what the service area will actually be, or if the guy even knew what he
was talking about, but he seemed to be a pretty decent tech that knew what
was going on. He stated that with the rollout there will be new plans up to
50Mbps down and something like 10 up.

We'll see.

Rob Steenwyk
rsteenwyk at gmail.com