[GRLUG] Deserializing JSON in .NET (C#)

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Tue Aug 24 22:41:49 EDT 2010

I bet you'd look on rosetta code if there were a page for it ;)  I
started http://rosettacode.org/wiki/JSON

Mike, btw, I'd suggest removing JSON as a language altogether.
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:JSON  It's really only a data
structure format, and only has two tasks implemented (not correctly
either).  I was going to fix them, but can't even come up with a good
way to do it, since it's just data, not a language.