[GRLUG] groupware recommendation

Adam Erickson adam at openfad.com
Tue Aug 24 22:27:28 EDT 2010

I tried looking for great Groupware solutions to move away from
Exchange a few years ago.

I have to vote for Google Apps but since you want in house OpenGroupware,
I have been using Google Apps and like the ability to Sync to
smart phones just like Google Calendar and Mail already does.
GRCC and Ferris have already switched and I suspect more
education and non-for profits to since it is free for them.

I have a lot of faith in Adam T. W. and using OpenGroupware,
 I do not think he would start moving it to Python if it didn't work smooth
with Evolution to begin with.

--

Adam M. Erickson