[GRLUG] Video Editing on Linux Part 2 at WMLUG

Adam Erickson adam at openfad.com
Tue Aug 24 22:10:21 EDT 2010

I could not get FFMPEG to change .OGV to .MP4.
Mediabuntu did not help. What did the trick was uninstalling Unbuntu's FFMPEG
and go strait to the source.

This instruction works on Lucid and has links to others. It includes installing
qt-faststart. -> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=786095

Thank you Ben for showing me Openshot it is a lot easier to use.

--
 Adam