[GRLUG] groupware recommendation

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:57:03 EDT 2010

Where I work, the guy who has control over our servers is extremely
paranoid of external housing of data. (No, that's not going to change;
don't let that debate sidetrack this thread.) We haven't touched
external dedicated managed-hardware servers or VPS, much less managed
applications. Colo is the closest we've gotten.

I'd be very interested to know about groupware recommendations that
can be managed in-house.