[GRLUG] New subscription request to list grlug

Kyle dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 21:45:45 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----

Welcome to GRLUG!

Also, just so you know (and as a reminder to everyone else), there is a #grlug channel on FreeNode.  Feel free to drop by!  We're not always actively talking, so if you don't see a message for a while, stick around or at least say "Hi".

And, yeah, the Subway/Biggby meetings are generally pretty consistent, but the attendance and subject matter vary greatly.  A few weeks ago we had a number of image processing techniques/topics come up.  Always interesting.

- Kyle