[GRLUG] IRC

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:51:24 EDT 2010

Some of the LUG members remember it, but since its activity has picked
up significantly in the last few weeks, I thought I'd bring it to
folks' attention again.  GRLUG has an IRC channel (#grlug) on Freenode
(irc.freenode.net)

If you have a normal IRC client, then you can probably figure out how
to get there. Otherwise, this link should work:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23grlug

Ben Rousch, Steve Romanow, Adam Williams are all present and regularly
active, as well as myself and a couple other people.

For those of you doing the Ubuntu parties or going to Penguicon, might
I suggest checking in while you're there? :)