[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:44:14 EDT 2010

I'dlike to remind everyone that we'll be having a West Michigan
release party for the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx on Friday, April 30,
from 7PM - 9PM at Cafe 24/7 in Wyoming, MI. I expect we'll be sipping
coffee or tea and chatting about how awesome Ubuntu is. I will bring
along USB flash drives for anyone who wants to install Lucid Desktop
or Netbook Remix.

For more information and to RSVP for the West Michigan Release Party,
head over here http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/84/detail/

I know some of you are going to be at Penguicon, and you should know
there will also be a release party at there on the same day at about
the same time. So feel free to drop into the hotel bar if you can drag
yourself away from the drunken, polyamorous furries and remote
controlled duct-tape origami battles (or whatever it is they do at
Penguicon).

For more information and to RSVP for the Penguicon Release Party,
check out this page http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/96/detail/

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com