[GRLUG] GR GiveCamp Was: Re: BarCamp -- it's upon us!

Ed Howland ed.howland at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:01:44 EDT 2009

Speaking of which, is anyone going to GiveCamp this November? We need
volunteers! Both technical and non-technical.

We are going to help about 44 non-profits for one fun-filled weekend.
Not all of the work is programming/web design, but a fair bit is.

It's being held at the (new?) David D. Hunting YMCA on Lake Michigan Dr.

I've volunteered my Mom for registration.

Additionally, it is a chance to promote the West Michigan IT community
nationally.

Ed

Ed Howland
http://greenprogrammer.blogspot.com