[GRLUG] Any GRLUG Google Wave Users?

mailtonick mailtonick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:19:36 EST 2009

Got my invite, been playing around with it. Definitely useful for small team
projects.

I like that you can reply to one email in string and keep it private to one
recipient. Saves everyone else time if they don't need to hear it.

And maybe, just maybe, the bottom posters will co-exist with the top
posters.  Naah, who am I kidding :p

--Nick