[GRLUG] NEXT GRLUG Meeting Tuesday JUNE 2nd

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed May 20 12:06:23 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:53:29AM -0400, Casey DuBois wrote:

> >> Thanks to everyone that came out on short notice for Friday's GRLUG meeting.
> >>
> >> The warehouse seemed to work out GREAT (except for not having my
> >> wireless setup).
> >>
> >> Next Meeting will be: Tuesday June 2nd
> >
> > Hey!  A day I can make it!  At what time is the meeting?
> >

> I changed to Tuesday just for you.
> The meeting will be from 6-8ish
> Looking forward to meeting JTR.

'Bout time someone recognized my relative wort----hey, was that
sarcasm?

I haven't been able to make it to a GRLUG meeting in *years*.
Seriously.  I think the last time was at ITT; I remember being amazed
at one guy's homemade video projector using a laptop LCD and a really
bright light (David P maybe?).  Looking forward to it.
--
john-thomas
------