[GRLUG] NEXT GRLUG Meeting Tuesday JUNE 2nd

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon May 18 11:27:12 EDT 2009

snip..

> Do we REALLY need a presentation format? I was hoping for a much less
> formal, less structured meeting environment; Everyone on this list has
> their own experiences and insights, and it's a lot easier (and more
> fun) to interact and extract these experiences in a coffee-table
> format than a presenter-audience format.

The NO format meetings have always been more fun as topics tend to be varied.
We discussed the meeting format on Friday and were thinking of a
presentation format for the first hour which would hopefully interest
more people and then a free for all for the last hour, however I am
VERY interested in OPEN discussion on any FOSS topics.

--
Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org