[GRLUG] NEXT GRLUG Meeting Tuesday JUNE 2nd

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon May 18 10:21:14 EDT 2009

> Can you cover TortoiseHg (with nautilus) or is that scope for another
> discussion?

I have a specific question towards these "new" revision control systems?
Can they 'front end' a subversion repository?  I've seen some mention of
this feature for bzr.  I work with/on an Open Source project
(OpenGroupware) that has a subversion repository.  But I'm the gate
keeper for most patches, etc...  but this is a kind of a pain.  It would
be fabulous to have my own repository where I could commit patches for
testing, etc... keep track of what patches are where and then at some
point submit changes up-stream to the subversion "trunk".  It gets
tedious if your juggling multiple patches