[GRLUG] Firefox on an external drive

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:10:54 EDT 2009

Doesn't Ubuntu mount your external media to /media automatically?
Otherwise use the df command to see what drives are present, and then use
the mount command to mount the drive if it isn't already.
(mount with no arguments shows what is currently mounted)

If it's not in /media (it should be in /mnt)