[GRLUG] Where do you meet and when?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:52:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:31 PM,  <eric at erichartwell.net> wrote:
> Dunno. Let's discuss. :)

Well, I could always brag about Rosetta Code.  It recently got some
attention as a result of a post in comp.lang.tcl, and now TCL it the
single-most represented language on the site. (Its penetration rose by
about 40% over 48 hours, as the result of a massive effort by three
TCL developers, at least one of whom (dkf) is on the TCL core team.)

But then, I could simply brag about that here... ;)

(Though it would be awesome to sit down and talk with some local Linux
and programming geeks about some ideas I have for the site, and
thoughts on how to get them implemented.  Also be happy to talk about
my experiences running an active and growing site with next to no
finances or server power.)

If we do elect to meet, there's a great Subway/coffee shop combo on
Chicago Drive in Grandville that's quiet, comfortable and has a wifi
hotspot. :)  I don't think we're going to need a projector for a
networking-type event.