[GRLUG] Last Night's GRLUG Meeting

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:53:08 EDT 2009

>> You might want to adjust the logo a bit.  The GRLUG already got into a
>> bit of trouble using the Calder in their logo a while back.
>>

> What's the worst that can happen?

I did receive an unpleasant "cease and desist" email from the office
of the City Attorney.  I explained our purpose for use of the image in
our logo and she (I forget who) was receptive.  We received an invite
to plea our case for use at the following city council meeting (or
something like that), but...  hmm, we never went.  ;-)

G-

--

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/