[GRLUG] GRLUG Blog Aggregator (Planet)?

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:19:53 EDT 2009

2009/7/23 Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Godwin<geektoyz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Added "planet.grlug.org" to DNS... give it a few mins.
>
> Already available through AT&T DSL service's DNS. (At least, I think
> that's where I think they've got the DNS coming from around here...)
> :P
>
> Looks nice, but still only seeing Ben's stuff.
>
> I did go back and retag my Blogger stuff, but I've since found out
> that LiveJournal supports tag feeds as well.  Since I've got a greater
> history of posts at LJ, it'd probably be best to pull from:
> http://mmol-6453.livejournal.com/tag/grlug

I think (but I'm not positive) that the planet should not pull in more than
two old posts, unless you do something to change those posts (add a tag,
change a date) going forward. Any posts in the future will be grabbed by the
planet.

As of now, it appears to be working correctly. Use your favorite feed reader
to subscribe to http://planet.grpug.org

Thanks Godwin!

--
 Ben Rousch