[GRLUG] DBMAIL

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:01:02 EDT 2009

I sadly have yet to grace a meeting - my life is crazy busy, I'd like to
meet everyone so maybe that would be a good reason for me to show up :)
instead of just being a shadow of the internets (TUBES)...

If people are interested in how and why lexemes / fast full text / porter
stemmer algorithm works (or just want to make a search engine) I have lots
of code and experience wrapped up in my brain to share :).