[GRLUG] Status of things

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:25:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Ben Rousch<brousch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> * Recording of meeting
>>
>> I had the video transcoded at one point (finally, and after assistance
>> from a coworker), but still needed to merge the audio and video
>> streams back together.  And then life got in the way, and then I
>> discovered some video I'd accidentally omitted from the original
>> transcode.  I've got to get back on that as soon as I've got my home
>> computer up and running again.
>>
> I owe you an apology here. When I got home after the last meeting I realised
> that I had a 100GB portable hard drive in my bag. We could have easily used
> that to distribute the raw video. DOH! Sorry about that.

Ben has a copy of all the video I shot last night, including that of
the meeting and the videos of me driving around in Casey's
neighborhood.  He also has a copy of about 2/3 of the video data from
last month's meeting; I couldn't find one of the video files.

He said something about having a Mac, which apparently meant he could
edit the files... ;-P