[GRLUG] Meeting and wifi mesh

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:56:13 EDT 2009

As I mentioned, I'll be able to do a short[1] presentation[2] on what
I've learned about wifi and mesh networking.  I'll also detail the
thoughts, ideas and plans I've had about setting up long distance wifi
links and mesh networking in Grand Rapids. (My focus of interest has
been the west and southwest sides)

[1] Maybe; Once I get rolling on a creative subject, I have a hard
time stopping. If I need a time limit, let me know.
[2] I don't deal well in slide shows.  Will there be a whiteboard there?