[GRLUG] FYI Linux Meeting NEXT WEEK

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Jan 19 17:09:05 EST 2009

Forwarded from WMLUG.org

Hello once again,

Next week Thursday, January 29, is the next WMLUG meeting.

I am going to be giving an introduction to Python.  In case you don't
know, Python is a popular scripting language.  It has been used to
write several utilities, interfaces, and games.  See
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Applications for a short list of where
it's been used.

In addition to that, we have presentations on the Phoronix Test Suite,
and the open source network gateway, Untangle.

As usual, if you have something to demo or talk about, you are always
welcome.  Let me know if you are interested.

I will be in touch again next week with a reminder and the room number.

Thanks,

Pat

P.S.  Have a good week!

--