[GRLUG] More blocking from comcast?

Andre Bougher arklazak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:45:37 EST 2009

I've been watching this thread as well as the previous ComCast blocking
threads and though I am no fan of ComCast and would drop them like a hot
rock if I had another alternative,  I have to say that I have never had any
issues with them dropping or blocking POP3, IMAP or SMTP traffic from my
home.  I currently connect to my work e-mail (Groupwise 7) and GMail
accounts, via IMAP and SMTP and have never had any issues.

As I said before, I am no fan of ComCast and their policies, but from a
technical standpoint - torrents aside - I have had very few technical
issues.

Regards,
A.J.