[GRLUG] Welcome Back guys

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon Feb 23 16:10:25 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 03:58:25PM -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
> Uhm...I was making a play on the name of the listserv.  Hadn't heard
> about the postal worker. :-/

Oh, that is too funny!  Not the postal worker; that you weren't even
thinking of the postal worker---in a thread wherein people are not
grasping the true meaning of what is being written.  Hah!  QED!

That reminds me of the very off-topic story of my boy when he was about
four or so.  My wife made a statement to me that was a bit too abstract
for a young child to understand so my son understood it very literally.
When my wife attempted to explain the subtlety to him, I told her to not
bother since he was too concrete---at which my son began patting himself
all over and asked, "I'm concrete?"

[snip]
--
john-thomas