[GRLUG] Installing Linux w/out CD Drive.

Tom Warren tomewarren+grlug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:36:38 EST 2009

You don't say what OS the other computer is running but maybe this guide can
help:

http://hugi.to/blog/archive/2006/12/23/ubuntu-pxe-install-via-windows

Or even better:

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/install-ubuntukubuntuedubuntuxubuntu-without-cdrom-drive.html

Good Luck
Tom
--
Tom Warren                               Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
meijer ITS Enterprise Storage      tomewarren at gmail.com