[GRLUG] REMINDER *** December Meeting - Holiday Pot-Luck, Tuesday Dec 22nd, 6-9PM

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Dec 21 15:04:58 EST 2009

REMINDER,

GRLUG December meeting TOMORROW.

Happy Holidays! Let's Get Together!

I've thrown together a December Meeting/Pot Luck @ The Warehouse.

Topic: SHOW - N - TELL (All things cool and Geeky) - Bring your
coolest tech gadgets to show to the group.

Pot-Luck: Post what you would like to bring to me or the list and
we'll get it figured out, If you don't have a special dish we can
assign chips, sodas, Etc. (Matt - Holiday home brew?? Jorge -
pineapple upside down cake)

Meeting Location: THE WAREHOUSE behind my house @ 112 Baldwin St. Jenison, MI

Map and video are posted @ www.grlug.org

Corner of Baldwin and River (south side of Baldwin). 196 south exit
69C (Baldwin Street Exit).

You will see barriers on River St. with NO OUTLET and NOT A THRU
STREET - this is where you want to be, drive IN and park in front of
THE WAREHOUSE.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org