[GRLUG] Ideas

Alan J Abma ajabma at chartermi.net
Mon Dec 14 15:45:29 EST 2009

When you build it just make sure it runs quietly so that your wife
doesn't get up in the middle of the night and yank out the power cord so
the stupid won't boot and you to have to try to fix it while you are
crammed in a corner, trying to see the screen hanging on the wall
directly above you and balancing a cheep keyboard and mouse on your
knees as she stomps though the house complaining about "Your Damned
Computers and  . . . . "
Just saying, Quiet fan.
               AjA