[GRLUG] December Meeting - Holiday Pot-Luck, Tuesday Dec 22nd

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:08:32 EST 2009

On 12/10/2009 03:29 PM, Casey DuBois wrote:
> December Meeting - Holiday Pot-Luck, Tuesday Dec 22nd
>
> 6PM-9PM

Wow.  I think I can actually make this one.

I can bring my new Archos 5 Internet Tablet running Android, plus my
Systems 76 netbook (running Ubuntu) and my Bookeen Opus eBook reader
(which has Linux someplace under the hood).

For food, my specialty is cookies.  The Cinnamon Bars have been very
popular this year, so I can whip up a pan of those.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
    Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

    DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

    "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
    audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
    sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2009 x86_64