[GRLUG] Upgrading Firefox

Edward Crawford ecrawford at ejccompany.com
Thu Aug 27 12:43:04 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

My name is Edward & my brother sent me an IBM thinkpad with Linux Suse 10.1
loaded. It has Firefox 1.0 on it and I'm trying to update to the newest
Firefox so I can do google docs via browser. I've tried using the utility
"Yast" to do an upgrade to my box but it doesn't find the repository & I
can't see where to go to resolve this. I'm pretty new to linux & finding a
concise answer to my questions on how to do simple things isn't so easy or
available. I talked with Casey at Barcamp & he said you all are a great
source.

Let me know if you can help.

Best Regards,

ejc