[GRLUG] Laptop Shopping

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:59:20 EDT 2009

Benjamin Flanders wrote:
> Another question for you all.  My wife is looking for a laptop.  Her
> stipulation is that she need to be able to fondle the machine to make
> sure she likes it.  Now that Circuit City and CompUSA are gone, it
> leaves only Best Buy, that i know of, to window shop.
>
> This leads me to my question.
>
> Are there any other places I can go shopping that have laptops sitting
> out that she can play with?

Just about any no-name computer store.  There's one on Ivanrest and
28th, one next to the Verizon store here in Jenison, one on Leonard
somewhere east of Covell and west of Division (I haven't been that way
in ages), one on south Division (can't get any more specific; I was
going from the center of town to 44th st, and remembered passing it.).

Google Maps ought to be able to help.