[GRLUG] one OS to rule them all

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:14:42 EDT 2008

Phone still ;)

I thought vbox would be safe, but the fine manual stated do not try to bridge tun nic remtely since it requirs reconfig of main nic (and of course don't try that remotely w ssh).  I can see myself doing a midnight run to maryland just to see what's on the console...

Looks like im destined to port forward NAT.