[GRLUG] one OS to rule them all

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:22:10 EDT 2008

On the domain at my work I replicate between a Fedora Directory Server and
the Windows DC with Host Master Roles - then Authenticate all of the *nix
boxes against the Fedora Directory Server - the other cool thing is FDC
Doesn't use a proprietary database format so you have a working legitimate
backup of your Directory at all times - how lovely.
Sorry for the late reply - but thought I would throw that out there.