[GRLUG] Wine

Adam M. Erickson adam at openfad.com
Tue Nov 25 15:49:12 EST 2008

Thank you for posting the link. I ended up getting the software. There
were 4 options if I remember right. Choices were for Mac or Linux that
installed business software (Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 working) or
game software.

I installed the Linux business one so I could use outlook at work. My
wife got the game version and it had a guide for auto installing
Internet Explorer 6. It is weird having Outlook and IE icons on my
desktops.

I got the key but I think the key is only for upgrade/download/support
rights for the next year, then you have to pay for a new annual
license at the end of the year.

Regards,

Adam M. Erickson
ae at openfad.com