[GRLUG] DVD Rip Software Options

Rick Vargo rick at vargo.org
Mon Nov 24 13:14:05 EST 2008

If memory serves Handbrake doesn't deal with encryption. It is a good
program to use to convert it to your favorite format after ripped. It is
disappointing that you need to get special decryption software to decode
your own DVDs to put them on your own iPod. Luckly manufacturers are
starting to put a portable media device version of their movie on the DVD.

Rick