[GRLUG] Does anyone know PBX - Asterisk

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Nov 24 11:06:54 EST 2008

Call them. Seriously.

Look at the features you can expand and have all everything run that
way. If you have an "800/877/866" number its can already be hosted.

Local numbers are $1/month per Line (Direct Inward Dial or other type)

We have local numbers for certain area codes. Ranging from Michigan
here, to Phoenix, to Redlands Ca, to Texas... etc. You can pick and
choose.

You just have to have SIP capable phones and match things up to what you
want.

Call them and find out what. Aretta has been less troublesome than our
own self hosted VOIP phone system by a wide margin... *PLUS* things are
just working.